For more than fifteen years Marksman Security Corporation has been providing distinguished security services to a wide variety of residential and commercial clients. We provide world-class talented security focused professionals who share the core values of Marksman Security and our clients. We believe in investing in our employees and promotion from within to enhance our company culture of excellence and innovation.
We are an American owned and privately held company. Marksman Security has rapidly grown within the security services industry due to our dedicated customer-service-based delivery model. Each member of our executive team has been selected to strengthen the organization, whether by achieving mastery of market segments or demonstrating decades of dedication to professional ideals that mirror that of Marksman's ownership. The end result is a team that is driven to deliver nothing less than excellence in service to our clients.
Job Skills / Requirements
Marksman Security Corporation is looking for security professionals who can deliver an exceptional customer service experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment for our prestigious clients. We are accepting applications for rover, gatehouse and front desk security positions in the DFW area!
JOB FAIR THIS WEEK IN OUR IRVING OFFICE!
600 E. Las Colinas Blvd. Suite 110 Irving, TX 75039
Bring your resume, Level 2 State Security License, Driver’s License and Social Security. Please dress business professional or you will be turned away at the door.
- Rover : Foot or vehicle patrols, responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior, etc.
- Gatehouse: Greet residents and guests with a friendly demeanor, check identification, log visitor vehicles, announce visitors, control access to all persons to the property, etc.
- Front Desk: Acknowledge and greet all guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, customer service, access control, greeting residents and guests with a courteous demeanor, monitor CCTV camera systems, announce visitors, distribute packages, etc.
Security Officer Job Requirements:
- Level 2 State Security License
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of security experience
- Ability to multitask and deal with competing priorities
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Reliable transportation to get to work site
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Supplemental benefits like pet insurance, legal help and identity theft protection
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Room for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Professional development and training opportunities
If you want to become part of a professional, performance-driven security company, apply with us today!
Certification Requirements (Any)
Non-Commissioned Level 2 License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Special Incentive Plans
This is a Full and Part-Time position
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1