Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
*This role is 100% remote based in the US*
The Senior Frontend Developer’s primary responsibility is to code high-performance websites for our enterprise clients. These will include websites, mobile web apps, intranets, commerce solutions, and community sites.
What You'll Do
- Build Web components as per the Epsilon's style guides specified by the UX team.
- Implement new features for Epsilon's products by quickly and efficiently transforming mockups into fully functional user interface integrated with backend business application components.
- Bridge the gap between user interface design and technical implementation
- Work alongside UX team to ensure style guide components are accurately represented across products
- Collaborate with other development teams to develop a strategy that enables a great user experience
- Continuously research new and best coding practices
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
The Skills You'll Need
- Passion for user experience and user-centric development
- Well versed with building applications using MEAN or MERN stack
- Strong communication skills that include leading design-related conversations, ability to build and nurture good relationships and foster an environment for collaboration
- Self-starter and passionate learner
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Strong team player who is able to self-manage time and deliverables proactively
- Experience with version and source control, preferably Git or bit-bucket
Other Skills We'd Like
- Experience working in an agile team structure
- Experience working alongside UX team
- Experience with browser testing and debugging. Understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for their various quirks.
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite or similar tools
Experience & Education
- 6+ years of experience in front-end development or related discipline
- Degree in computer science, design or related field
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.