Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer in Addison, TX.
The Quality Engineering group is responsible for leading the automation of all aspects of the software delivery pipeline, using the latest and most innovative technologies for on demand environment provisioning, CI/CD pipeline enablement, Automated Testing, and software delivery. Reporting to the Director of Quality Engineering, the Senior Azure DevOps Engineer is responsible for administering, governing, and driving adoption of Azure DevOps for the Enterprise technology and Product teams. Responsibilities encompass a blend of strategic planning, leading adoption of the tool with best practices, mentoring and training teams on Azure DevOps capabilities, and administration of teams and users.
- Drive adoption and use of Azure DevOps boards, code repositories, build pipelines and release pipelines
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and Dev leaders to customize dashboards, reports and workflow in Azure boards
- Help define appropriate levels of governance around use and adoption of all aspects of Azure DevOps
- Significant contributor to defining and building a DevOps tool-chain by evaluating new tools and capabilities that accelerate software delivery, and integrate these solutions into build and release pipelines
- Build DevOps solutions and capabilities that can be shared across teams
- Implement CI/CD governance, best practices, principles, and processes; Cultivate and help operationalize a DevOps discipline within the organization
- Facilitate the delivery of software that scales in a zero-downtime environment
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity