At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
In this position you are interacting with ADT's elite clientele, including but not limited to Custom Homes, Executives and HOA communities. You will resolve customer issues with the highest level of professionalism and integrity to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Process in-bound and outbound calls to the point of resolution, including but not limited to customer service inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance pertaining to system use, maintenance, customer account information and follow up as needed.
- Troubleshoot specific system operational problems encountered by customers and attempt to provide immediate solutions.
- Update database files and customer account information to ensure accurate account information is being processed and represented.
- Work closely with local offices to schedule service and/or install appointments for technicians.
- Research payment history and billing to determine the source of a problem and provide an immediate answer to the problem or inquiry.
- Support peers through sharing of best practices and encouragement which includes but is not limited to actively participating in Team Meetings and/or group chat, while exhibiting an overall positive attitude.
- Be able to quickly identify customers’ personality and adapting to compliment customers’ traits.
- Must be able to handle escalated situations through confidence in decision making, empathy, courtesy and concern for the customer and their issue.
- Must effectively enforce company policies without alienating the customer.
- Will resolve customer complaints independently with minimal management involvement.
- Be flexible and willing to attend any new or recurrent training deemed necessary to the position.
- Special projects as required by management.
- Other duties as assigned including offline follow-up work, projects, and assisting with inbound call volume.
- We compensate based on experience.
- We offer pay differential during certain shifts, based on business needs
- We realize there are sometimes in our 24/7 business that conditions change. We offer shift differential amounts based on high volume times.
- This role will begin August 17th at our Irving, TX location.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- PC, no Mac or Chromebook
- At least 10 mbps broadband internet connection with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- Windows 7 or higher
- If you do not meet these requirements, you will be able to train in the center and does not disqualify you from the position.
- VDI training requirements:
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities