***The preferred location for this role is Irving, TX, but can also be based from Jacksonville, FL or Boca Raton, FL.*** Company Overview: At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram. Position Summary:
The Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to the Chief Customer Officer and her Customer Experience Operations team, with primary responsibility for the P&L including budgeting, forecasting, monthly variance explains as well as business case modeling and analysis.
The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter with superior communication skills and experience understanding business drivers. In addition, the Senior Analyst must be able to work independently, as well as within a group environment, to generate and present project conclusions to corporate business partners and executive leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with CXO leadership to understand key initiatives and technology partners in order to appropriately budget and monitor actual expense.
- Provide monthly P&L analysis, ensuring that expenses are recorded completely and accurately.
- Maintain monthly reporting package for senior management including detailed analysis of financial results, headcount updates and status of key initiatives.
- Assist with financial modeling/business case analysis for technology investments.
- Maintain detailed models of 3rd Party fees for accurate forecasting and budgeting and to identify specific drivers of variance.
- Analyze subscriber-level detail for 3rd Party fees to ensure correct billing. Identify errors/anomalies in billing and work with vendor to resolve.
- Identify opportunities for savings and/or process improvements and partner with operational leaders to implement.
- Other special projects as they arise.