Kforce has a client that is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to support very high-level InfoSec projects in Dallas, TX.
- Troubleshooting Client Health Issues
- Backup and replication technologies Background in file permissions in DFS
- Perform 3rd level support, identifying root cause with strategic solutions to problems.
- Performs day-to-day administration of the network and telephony infrastructure. Escalates to senior administrators and engineers
- Resolves LAN and WAN issues at datacenters an remote locations
- Configures routers, switches, firewalls, load-balancers, wireless access points, SD-WAN appliances in break/fix and new deployment scenarios
- Coordinates installations of new equipment with local site contacts
- Upgrades software on routers, switches, SD-WAN appliances
- Performs moves-adds-changes for VoIP locations
- Audits and documents the network infrastructure to ensure adherence to company standards
- Works with vendors to ensure cabling/equipment installations are completed per business requirements