PepsiCo does not offer visa sponsorship for this role
Auto req ID: 223144BR
In this role you will help:
- Solution design across multiple teams for a Salesforce capability area throughout the full application life cycle from Strategic Design through implementation and deployment ensuring adherence to PepsiCo and Salesforce best practices.
- Embed within Salesforce implementation to guide the effective use of Salesforce within PepsiCo's enterprise architecture and provides a seamless user experience. Analyze and review business, functional and technical requirements; drive design decision making and ensure alignment with Strategic Design framework.
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on Sales Cloud or Service Cloud, Field Service Lightning driving implementations that leverages declarative solutions and minimizes customization.
- Collaborate with and mentor team members through design review, knowledge sharing and ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to meet quality/time-to-market imperatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, or similar field, Masters preferred
- 15+ years of software industry experience.
- 5+ years of development and architect experience on the Salesforce platform.
- Heavy implementation experience on Salesforce CRM, Service, FSL platform.
- Certified Salesforce Consultant with 3-4 consultant certifications and preferably the Application architect certification
- Experience as a Senior Solution Designer in a mid to large sized matrixed organization.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com, integration technologies (SOAP or REST)
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies.
- Experience as a Senior Solution Designer in a mid to large sized matrixed organization
- Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Ability to guide Systems Integrator resources in rationalizing and deploying new technologies that drive increased business value
- Experience within Consumer Goods and knowledge of common go-to-market models.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view ourPay Transparency Statement