Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This is a great opportunity to join the Infrastructure Development and Automation team within the Wells Fargo Technology. The team is providing the portal for ordering all infrastructure capabilities and we are staffing up to provide an API layer behind the portal that will enable self-service via a micro-service strategy for the application teams we support in each line of business. The right engineer is passionate about automation and working with new technologies to expose infrastructure capabilities to our application team partners. The engineer should be familiar with agile technologies and online collaboration tools that allow engagement with our geographically distributed team. This position will be responsible for full-stack development which can include developing enhancements or resolving bugs in existing applications, developing new applications to support the sunset of older applications and working with ancillary technologies to support application integration and data integrity.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Drive technology transformation initiative end to end from solution identification to implementation
- Collaborating with Business, architecture, platform group to define target state architecture
- Drive detailed technical design and perform design review
- Partners with Product managers to deliver enhancements to the platform
- Challenge status quo and be a change agent to drive implementation of technology solution.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 3 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years' experience designing and developing architectures that promote reusability and best coding practices
- Experience with MS SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Kubernetes or CloudFoundry a plus
- Experience with MS Azure cloud computing technology
- 2 + years of Responsive UI Framework s experience
- 4+ years of experience developing and using REST/SOAP Web Application Program Interface (API)
- 3+ years of experience with Micro Services architecture, components and development
- 3+ years of experience with infrastructure automation tools and CI/CD pipelines (Ansilbe/Puppet/Terraform)
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence and software development tool JIRA
- Strong understanding and experience in Agile development strategies and ceremonies, Test Driven Development
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.