Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Senior Strategy Consultant to assist with direct marketing, loyalty, and CRM projects.
You are a self-starter and will join a high energy team to assist with marketing planning, campaign strategies, CRM platform assessments, and digital channel activation.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in developing their marketing skills to eventually achieve a demonstrated track record of creating and delivering best in class CRM and loyalty marketing communications via web, email, SMS across loyalty, credit cards, mobile, and retail point of sale. The candidate should possess a fundamental knowledge of marketing strategies, customer experience planning, digital touchpoint activation, segmentation development, and how those tie into the marketing technology, aka distributed marketing platforms.
The Work You’ll Do:
You will be flexible, able to think strategically, act tactically, work with client managers, and be a trusted advisor for client executives. You will be pulled into a variety of CRM and loyalty projects spanning from campaign recommendations to CX prototyping to assessing the need and requirements to modernize data and platforms.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the client’s: business, business objectives and annual goals; the industry within which the they operate, key trends, disruptors, economics; competitors, positioning, key trends, marketing programs; key initiatives, objectives
- Work directly with internal strategic and analytic leads and client teams to create CRM programs, contact strategies, and optimize campaigns.
- Work with internal and client based leads to jointly strategize campaign design, deployment calendars, enterprise omni-channel marketing strategies across lifecycle and non-lifecycle programs, campaign segmentation, targeting, offers, messaging, testing, reporting, analysis, and the assessment and optimization of customer experiences through journey mapping and other tools.
- Work with internal account leads to identify:
- Opportunities for leveraging digital channels and touchpoints for personalization to achieve marketing objectives.
- High level business requirements for marketing technology solutions.
- Strategic frameworks to leverage in the creation of campaign planning and enterprise marketing roadmaps.
- KPIs for performance, continuous recommendations, measurement, tracking, reporting, learning, and optimized program strategies and tactics
- Internal cross-functional teams that can provide added innovation in customer acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies and connect the dots between strategy and CRM execution
- BA in Marketing, Operations, Data Science, or related field is desired
- 3+ years of related experience
- Prior demonstrable experience with marketing planning and contact improvements across campaign cadence, targeting, offers, content testing, and related opportunities for both adhoc and triggered email and SMS campaigns, under their guidance
- Previous experience working on implementing marketing technology a plus
- Understanding and experience working with Epsilon platforms is a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.