Job Title:Sr Systems Engineer
D&T Sr. Systems engineer to help with the design, architecture, installs, and sales cycles of new locations.
Under general to broad supervision, this position provides member-facing technology infrastructure resources by deploying system platforms including network architecture, monitoring, and maintaining systems for Hana’s information technology. In this position, it will provide technical support and consulting services on all IT related matters for member-facing technology. This position may serve as a technical lead for systems such as network, video conferencing, IP telephony, desktop management (Windows/Mac), active directory, and printing services. The position will be a lead engineer and oversee the design, architecture, and deployment of Aruba Networks Wi-Fi products in collaboration with a 3rd party provider.
• Demonstrate expertise in solution design. Lead design-related discussions with guiding questions to thoroughly vet a customer's requirements and develop a proposed design.
• Identify potential impacts of a given design recommendation, knowledge of other technologies, and network requirements.
• Ability to produce comprehensive yet understandable technical documentation (design documents, diagrams, etc.)
• Demonstrate communication and relational skills, form a trusted advisor relationship with customers, listen and guide a technical discussion, and articulate complex topics.
• Collaborate with IT engineering and product teams to plan, design, implement, deploy, and optimize Aruba wireless and wired networks. Integrate with and utilize Aruba product features and functions to enhance and create new business solutions for Hana.
• Provide pre-sales technical service design/installation and post-deployment technical support.
• Assess and escalate technical issues with managed services providers
• Manage Aruba deployments, configure and maintain Aruba Central in collaboration with managed service providers
• Knowledge of network switching/routing, network security standards, and complex wireless deployments.
• Proactively monitor and assess trouble tickets to identify systemic patterns on our network; support P1/P2 tickets processes and help perform root cause analysis of requested cases.
• Serve as technical lead for technology systems such as IP telephony and video conferencing
• Provide onsite second-level technical support for hardware and software issues. The position will require travel to sites to oversee the physical installation and troubleshooting of devices.
• Architect and Engineer new solutions related to company initiatives.
• Perform user administration for Hana's applications, including active directory and Microsoft O365.
• Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and providing corrective actions.
• Troubleshoot multiple client computer and mobile platforms: Apple, Windows, Android, and iOS.