SENIOR TAX ACCOUNTANT
Why Pine & Company CPAs?
- We’re a small firm that’s growing fast - with opportunities for incredible professional growth!
- Our work/life balance beats our competition – half day Fridays during the summer, casual dress, opportunity to work 1-2 days weekly from home and limited overtime during busy season!
Are you ready for the next step in your career but you don’t want to choose between work & home life?
We have the right opportunity for you!
Pine & Company CPAs is a full-service, progressive CPA firm centrally located in Keller, TX, that specializes in accounting, tax planning, tax preparation and financial planning services & consultation for small to medium-sized businesses as well as individuals. Our vision as a company is to offer unsurpassed accounting and tax services to all of our clients.
Currently experiencing exciting growth, we are seeking a dedicated, motivated self-starter with 2+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to help lead tax engagements and supervise a small accounting staff. You will prepare and review federal and state income tax returns broadly ranging in complexity for individuals and businesses (including C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships, TX Franchise, and other State and Localities) in a wide range of industries; complete tax research, planning & projections; handle IRS notices, answer tax questions from the firm's accountants and clients and establish and manage professional client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Master's degree in tax or accounting is a plus)
- CPA license or EA designation a must
- 2+ years of recent public accounting tax experience
- Strong organization, communication, analytical, leadership, client service, presentation and PC skills (QuickBooks proficiency preferred; CCH Axcess software proficiency is a plus)
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities, maintain efficiency under stressful seasons including leading up to tax deadlines, guide less experienced staff and interact professionally with clients and staff at all levels while offering complete reliability
We share a strong work ethic and encourage all of our employees to stretch and grow in their roles within our firm. Our firm’s culture of integrity, client service and family values are very important to us as we strive to maintain our unique culture, which is more like a family than a firm. We offer a competitive salary, incredible health benefits, professional growth opportunity, paid time off (that you will actually be able to take), a flexible schedule with half day Fridays during the summer, limited overtime during busy season, casual dress, opportunity to work from home 1-2 days weekly and a fun, friendly, family-oriented and collaborative office environment.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a highly regarded and well-respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our team, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' above.
***No phone calls from recruiters will be accepted.***
Pine & Company CPAs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax senior, senior accountant, CPA, certified public accountant, public accounting, senior tax accountant, enrolled agent, tax manager