The individual in this position is responsible for maintaining communication with the Field, Home Office, and the Retail industry pertaining to Losses within the company.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all aspects of the effective and efficient operation of the Signet Monitoring Center system that monitors Signet stores with day to day operations
- Provide a high level of safety and protection for all store personnel and customers
- Monitor the alarm system after business hours, addressing any and all alarms. Must be able to immediately respond to any after-hour’s activity received from alarm vendors.
- Provide video to local Police Departments, RLPMs, HR and Legal as requested. Work with the alarm and camera vendors to ensure all devices are working properly.
- Considered the first level of contact for store personnel to answer questions and resolve problems for the alarm system computers and software
- Open a work order as needed for each call and document place, time, problem, and who is calling. Follow-up and provide documentation until the work order is complete.
- Dispatch vendor technicians for unresolved hardware or software problems
- Ensure the connectivity of the systems at the store by trouble shooting alarm, camera and Network connections
- Create alarm codes for store employees from requests received from DMs
- Run daily reports on stores that are temporarily closed due to various reasons
- Follow-up with stores and alarm vendors to make sure the alarm panels were armed
- Dispatch security officers to stores during power outages, construction, safety issues, etc.
- Must be willing to work overtime and be flexible to cover shifts during vacations and peak seasons
Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Required or Acceptable Job-Related Experience: Microsoft knowledge preferred
Technical/Other Skills Required: Verbal and Professional Writing Skills preferred – be able to communicate well with Police departments.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!