SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Responsible for all marketing and advertising activities in support of the recruitment of study panelists within the SGS Stephens/ HRL division.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works with panelist recruiting team to determine requirements for marketing strategies and associated campaigns that will attract panelists
- Develops marketing campaigns through online and offline channels to target new panelists with a general interest in participating in studies and those with study-specific interest
- Works with website developer to make updates to the panelist facing website, as necessary
- Works with internal community outreach specialists and external influencers/ambassadors to build leads for potential recruitment
- Manages advertising spending in compliance with advertising budgets
- Manages referral program and submit referral fees to accounting
- Maintain Panelist Marketing Standard Operating Procedures and department templates
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or graduate degree in Business or Marketing
- 4+ years of client-facing experience in project management and/or consulting in marketing
- Experience with running text, email, Google Adwords, Facebook, and Instagram Ads campaigns and website optimization
- Effective people skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Outgoing personality
- Strong organizational, time management, verbal and written communications, decision making, and problem-solving skills
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.