Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
The Case Management and Workflow Technology group is a PegaSystems-based technology team, with multiple Pega-based solutions implemented throughout the enterprise, covering multiple lines of business. The growth in business need for automated case management solutions has continued to rise, as our partners look for robust/reliable solutions that can be quickly delivered. Thus, our team is engaged with consulting, prototyping, design, development and support of BPM solutions that reach across multiple business divisions and disciplines.
This position will have the responsibility for being a technical team leader responsible for leading a team of Pega software developers driving the delivery of solutions through analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and support. Focus will be on automation of the claim processing for operations line of business. Individual assignments will typically be the most complex/largest-scale/highest-profile deliverables.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Pega experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- PegaSystems application experience in the financial services industry
- Confluence tool experience
- Jira experience
- Experience with Pega PRPC 7/8+ release levels
- Experience with financial industry application solutions from an operations perspective
- Experience with technical architecture design and peer review of technical designs
- Experience with Pega SmartDisputes framework software product
- 5+ years of software engineer experience on current/near-current versions of the Pega Systems platform
- Pega certification CSSA (Certified Senior System Architect), CLSA (Certified Lead System Architect) and/or equivalent training/experience
- Thorough understanding of and experience in Agile project methodology
- Experience with the JIRA tool
- Demonstrated technical leadership ability in the management of development team members in a Pega Systems-based environment
- Thorough understanding of PegaSystems-based solution principals and capabilities
- Proven ability to collaborate with business partners to manage deliverables and expectations
- Hands-on experience with software development/testing/support
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.