About Solana Recruitment
Solana Recruitment Services is a true strategic partner in all aspects of search and placement. We bring a wealth of knowledge and success in placing candidates into positions from entry to the C-Level. Our customizable approach to recruitment services helps our partners build their best hiring practices, employee development programs, and retention goals.
It is our passion for search and career placement that really sets us apart. Our goal is to provide a quality hiring and onboarding process to each and every one of our candidates. We will be your advocate from your first interview screen until the day you begin your new opportunity. It is imperative to us that your first experience with our client is a positive one.
About our Client
Join a residential solar company with a track record of success for the last 10 years. Our customer-focused client has succeeded because of their strong reputation, values, and leadership. If you are looking for a long-term career with a collaborative team that is passionate about employment career progression, this is the right place for you!
About the Opportunity
Looking for talented outgoing individuals who are passionate about innovation, energy, and delivering the best possible service to their customers. We are seeking highly motivated professionals to join their Appointment Setting Team. Representatives are at the forefront of customer acquisition, in this position; you will participate in the sales process by generating leads and soliciting qualified homes for solar.
- You will work with a team that is connecting with homeowners. You will educate homeowners on the solar industry and help schedule them to meet with one of our clients' exceptional sales representatives.
- This successful candidate will have excellent people skills and be able to demonstrate the value of meeting with one of our sales representatives
- Problem-solving orientation, highly persuasive, self-disciplined, and honest
- Incredible level of reliability and independence.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of competitors.
- Achieve goals
- Represent our client and its brand with the utmost integrity.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated with high energy, winning attitude.
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask appropriately.
- Articulate with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Bi-lingual abilities are a plus
- Must have clean DMV, pre-employment background check
- Competitive Base Salary with uncapped commissions and bonuses and Paid training.
- Average first year at plan is 50K +
- Career path opportunities for top performers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Solana Recruitment and all of our clients are equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our clients comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.