The Sr. Coordinator of Account Management position reports directly to the VP of Account Management and handles a variety of tasks to support operations, including but not limited to the following:
- Supports field personnel by managing brand partner relationships, provides information and support on new programs, and tracks/reports on results
- Recommends solutions to issues, improvement opportunities and supports new business across the account management team
- Prepares presentations to support operations in interactions with customers and suppliers
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities
- Monitor, control and assist business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals
- Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery
- Coordinate and manage project tasks that assist operations and ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Identify problems in operations processes and resolve them promptly
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- High School Diploma, associate degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in refined products sales and operations
- Strong Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Advanced system skills in Microsoft suite, experience with Right Angle, Business Intelligence, TM1, and salesforce a plus
- Must quickly adapt to changing situations and priorities to serve internal and external customers in a timely manner
- Ability to manage cross functional relationships with customers/suppliers/internal stakeholders
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Some travel for conventions/meetings, ~10%