We are Cognizant Artificial Intelligence
Digital technologies, including analytics and AI, give companies a once-in-a-generation opportunity to perform orders of magnitude better than ever before. But clients need new business models built from analyzing customers and business operations at every angle to really understand them.
With the power to apply artificial intelligence and data science to business decisions via enterprise data management solutions, we help leading companies prototype, refine, validate and scale the most desirable products and delivery models to enterprise scale within weeks
*You must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future *
Job Title – Sr Data Scientist
Qualifications and Description-
DS/ML JD for onshore
1. Developer role, ML Model implementation, experimentation & related software engineering focused
2. Experience as a data scientist with preference in data analysis & forecasting algorithms
3. Python, PySpark development experience a must
• 3-4 years of very good Python, PySpark development experience
• 1-2 years of software development experience - preferred
• 1-2 years of experience as a data scientist with preference in forecasting algorithms
• Basic understanding for MLOPS
• Exposure to ML models such as random forest, XGboost, LightGBM, and some other ensemble modeling algorithms
• Basic understanding for Azure Cloud Platforms (databricks, Azure ML studio, etc)
• No Phd’s. BS or MS degree is Software Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics related
• Ability to learn fast and handle multiple priorities
• Developer role, ML Model implementation, experimentation & related software engineering focused
- #LI-PT1 #CB #Ind123
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 24 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your request and contact information.