Sr. Java Developer
The role of Sr. Java Developer is to develop a new application, API’s, and other integration work within the .com org. This is a large development team that will do some paired programming in an open Agile Pod Environment. This team also partners with the Release and Dev teams across .com for all of the major initiatives.
What you will do:
• Analyze, Design, program Web Services, API’s, and integration code as it pertains to the new partner card program
• Implement functionality within a well-integrated application system in accordance to the partner requirements, organizational methodologies, and standards
• Partner with the Product Owner and BA to ensure the work package is delivered on time and on scope.
• Respond production problems and implement immediate resolution efforts to the team and other .com areas.
• 6+ years of designing, developing, and implementing Java based software in an Agile team environment
• Experience consuming and creating Restful and Micro- Web Services.
• Experience with XML, XSLT, and messaging
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience integrating 3rd party API’s into a large complex micro service/SPA based application system.
• Experience with development and configuration using Spring
• Experience with monitoring, debugging, profiling, and member analysis in Java Applications
• Experience with Trunk based development and branching strategies.
• Must be familiar with Agile development methodologies such as SAFe and Scrum
• Experience with TDD and CI
• Experience with Jira and Incident Management tools
• Understanding high-level architecture and discussing rationale for potential changes
• Experience with Web Security and OWASP principles.
Java, restful web services
Top Skills Details:
- Expert Java / Spring, Agile enterprise experience
- RESTful web services / API creation from scratch
- Security and OWASP is a strong nice to have
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.