Location: Dallas, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Software Developer in the Dallas, TX area!
- Microsoft .NET developer with experience with AngularJS and ReactJS frameworks.
- Should have a firm understanding of data structures and how they translate to code. Also should know how to make REST API calls from client-side code and process JSON results. Five+ years of experience with the above and each of the following:
- Build RESTful APIs for deployment on Azure app services.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Building robust Azure solutions using technologies such as Function Apps, Data Factory, Service Bus
- Designing SQL structures and writing SQL code such as stored procedures, functions, custom data types
- Working in multi-developer teams using Azure DevOps
- Managing source code via Git, with a familiarity of GitFlow.
- Mentoring junior team members Bonus skills:
- Building web parts/components for CMS platforms like SharePoint, SiteCore, or Adobe CMS.
- SharePoint administration
- The Software Developer Sr develops high-level applications for the System, including design, implementation and testing of applications.
- Provides an advanced level of technical expertise and product knowledge to ensure successful implementation and support.
- Provides full leadership in project implementations. Works with users in support of business applications/ specifications.
- Builds, implements and tests new applications, upgrades, enhancements, database designs, and performs maintenance to ensure system compatibility.
- Ensures appropriate integration of new applications or projects with existing technical environment.
- Trains and assists in the development of personnel, encouraging cross-training efforts to build team technical skill sets.
- Establishes technical standards and guidelines for effective programming.
- Verifies that user manuals are kept current.
- Maintains expert knowledge of current technology.
- Composes technical documentation for development and support processes.
- Meets with customers and works with the Business Analysts to create software requirements, architecture, testing plan, and release documentation.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications.
- Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product.
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Solid Biztalk development experience
- Demonstrated understanding and usage of object oriented design principles
- Proven team oriented developer with demonstrated ability to deliver quality solutions on time
- Prior participation in an entire product development life cycleSolid experience with C# and .NET technologiesXML/XSLTSQLServer 2000/2005/2008, SQL and T-SQL comprehension
- Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008 development
- Experience developing windows forms and windows services solutions
- Strong written and verbal skills
- MSF Agile or CMMI process
- Healthcare standards and regulatory requirements
- Solid SharePoint 2007 (MOSS) development experience preferred.
- Microsoft Visio and Office Solution development preferred.
- Experience upgrading legacy solutions to current version of .NET preferred.
- UML and other modeling techniques preferred.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]