Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack FE
The best version of us starts with you!! CGI is hiring. We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team in Dallas, TX.
Senior Full Stack Engineer with Focus on Front End development:
If you are an experienced hands-on Software engineer with strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with business and technical teams in a dynamic environment, we have exciting opportunities to build your career.
You will have an opportunity to work with top Financial Services companies using your technical skills developing best-in-class digital experience to millions of their customers. We are looking for Full stack engineers with primary focus on developing rich Front-end digital portals. You will have the opportunity to contribute to own end to end feature development.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Lead the Design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and aligned to overall Architecture
• Develop, test responsive front-end digital experience with a test first development mindset
• Participate in design reviews and mentor software engineers
• Integrate with RESTful micro services
• Participate in CI/CD activities
• Set the direction to the Scrum Team
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Technical Skills
• Minimum 3+ years proven development experience in frameworks such as Angular 8+, ReactJS, NodeJS, Typescript. Angular experience is preferred
• 5+ years of experience leveraging automations frameworks, tools such as Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, Junit, Mocha
• Experience in JS tooling such as ESLint, WebPack, Grunt, Gulp
• Highly proficient in sophisticated use of CSS, browser compatibility, pre and post processors
• Deep understanding of asynchronous code development - Callbacks, Event Loops
• Experience in developing micro services
• Deep experience in developing solutions using Spring and Spring Boot
• In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTful Web Services with web applications
• Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Experience working in a flexible agile-scrum product development team - Scrum Developer certification is a plus
• Experience with Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) tools - Jenkins, Maven and exposure to Ansible, Docker, etc.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate software engineering and/or development concepts and principles
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with other engineers including distributed team members
• Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the development
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Software Engineer - Full Stack FE Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $71K-$110K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.