Hope you are doing good,
Please see the JD and revert me back with your updated resume if you are interested.
Role :: Sr Systems Engineer/ Cloud Consultant
Location :: Richardson TX
Type :: Long term
· Strong knowledge around infrastructure as code and with tools such as Terraform and Cloud formation. Provide support to help troubleshoot and optimize code to ensure our cloud applications are deploying efficiently.
· Familiarity with tools and services such as Azure DevOps (ADO), GitHub Enterprise, Terraform, Terraform Enterprise, Chef, Jenkins and Azure AD. Ability to understand complex configurations and code related to Identity and Access Management (IAM) as well as the ability to troubleshoot access issues and manages permissions.
· Collaborates with D&T product and project teams to understand business needs and enable them with automated solution delivery. Partners with cross-functional departments (i.e. Facilities, People, Communications, etc.) to provide, modify, integrate and manage cloud platforms.
· Partners proactively with DevOps and FinOps team to maintain proper governance and compliance, optimize cost, capacity and performance management across all clouds.
· Provides technical guidance to system engineers at the task level (i.e. approach, execution, research, analysis and deliverly of assigned work). Mentors DevOps and operational teams on developing cloud onboarding strategies, and familiarizing with CBRE-specific processes.
· Reviews tickets related to cloud operations and support. Works to reduce and resolve deployment incidents and technical issues. Provides expertise in identifying preventive controls and driving proactive efforts.
· Maintains appropriate controls and documentation around new and existing procedures and keeps processes up to date, tested and ready to go. Shares technical solutions and ideas with the team.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· INTAKE NOTES: This is TEMP assignment that may have the potential to become permanent based upon worker's job performance and End Client needs. This will be a REMOTE assignment, with the intent to return to office in Richardson, TX once the office opens back up. Hours/Shift: Mon - Friday; 8 AM - 5 PM CST. Please see job description for specific job details as this has been edited to appropriately state what is needed.
· The CBRE Digital & Technology team is looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Operations Engineer who is excited about building automated infrastructure and platform delivery. Must be passionate about everything as code and have the desire to automate as much as possible.
· "The engineer is responsible for cloud operations and will assist teams building in CBRE's public multi-cloud infrastructure. You will also be responsible for assisting application teams troubleshoot various cloud related issues with their stacks, deployment automation, access, or code.
· In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a complex and global multi-cloud environment. This involves transitioning services and supporting operations by providing critical insights across all clouds.
· "Other duties include assisting application teams migrate to the cloud or between clouds, as well as assisting in developing standards for cloud support, governance and security.
· Support D&T Product and project teams, DevOps and FinOps with direct project involvement. "
· Responsible for executing the day-to-day operational support for D&T, Cloud, DevOps and FinOps teams. Ensures a high level of service continuity and reliability for all cloud workloads. Exhibits broad understanding of cloud providers and their environments to proactively manage and resolve deployment issues that arise real-time. Communicates well with senior engineers to provided visibility to management.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Digital Intelligence Systems (DISYS)
Phone : 713-574-5509 | www.disys.com