Vitalyc Medspa is currently developing a national chain of premier Medspas with our first 8 locations opening right here in Texas. The Dallas location has been open for 1 year and is currently looking for a sales & operations leader to help grow the flagship location as we expand to 3 more locations in DFW.
Vitalyc is currently looking for Store Director to lead our Dallas center by leading a team of sales & customer experience specialist. Vitalyc specializes in non-invasive total body & face transformations with services including injectables, body contouring, and skin rejuvenation.
The company was founded by dynamic group of people with a combined 30 years’ experience in the healthcare, aesthetics, and hospitality industries providing the necessary resources to make this a national brand.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Days: Monday - Friday Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
In addition to: One evening each week and every other Saturday/Sunday
*This position may occasionally require long hours, evenings, and weekend work.
Rate of Pay:
Salaried - Highly Competitive base compensation and unlimited bonus compensation plan
Job Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Requirements
The Director) serves as the core of the operations team and is responsible for the overall performance of their store. The success of the Store Manager is measured by meeting or exceeding the sales goals set for the center each month and managing center operations and staff.
As marketing is so crucial to luxury brand sales, your responsibilities will include all managing all digital advertising, events, cross branding, social media marketing strategies, including but not limited to geographically and culturally appropriate content creation, campaign strategy and community management. You will also manage the social media and Digital Agency relationships and ultimately work with our media team to create content for Vitalyc.
This position requires that the candidate support the mission of Vitalyc which is to Defy Aging & Restore Confidence in our clients at every stage of their life. You will be the Co-Creator of your success and the success of your store.
Store Manager Responsibilities
1. Meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly company sales goals by having efficient work habits, a self-sufficient mindset, and utilizing company provided tools and tactics.
2. Work collaboratively with all staff to convert leads to appointments and appointments to revenue by providing the perfect consultation.
3. Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
4. Ultimate Profit & Loss responsibility with full authority to manage expenses and employee count to maximize efficiency.
5. Supervise all clinical, front office, and sales staff within the center, and owning the hiring and interview process
6. Offer ongoing training and coaching to all center staff
7. Manage and resolve escalated client issues
8. Create monthly schedule, maximizing calendar efficiency
9. Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the center
10. Manage staff payroll and approval of time off.
11. Other special projects or tasks as assigned
Digital Marketing Responsibilities
1. Manage online reputation on all online sources which include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, RealSelf, Google Business and LinkedIn
2. Manage the social media & digital marketing agencies
3. Develop short and long term creative online marketing strategies that are engaging while financially sound
4. Monitor the benefits of each digital strategy through reports and create objective data to share with management
5. Create curated events specific to the nuances of the local community. Strategically aligns these events to the marketing calendar – and provides direction and execution guidelines to all team members.
6. Establish cooperative marketing strategies with influencers, bloggers and social media high visibility profiles related to our field of practice and brand
7. Develop relation with our equipment partner company representatives and integrate our brand with their marketing campaign and opportunities
8. Support Web site development team and coordinate sharing content
Minimum Education & Experience
1. 4-year College Degree or relevant work experience
2. Proven track record of success in sales and management
3. Ability to take direction and instruction, and implement effectively
4. Exceptional customer service and time management
5. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
7. Proven record managing profit/loss of single or multi-site locations
8. Collaborative: Fosters an open environment, seeks ideas, listens and involves others.
9. Ability to multitask with obsessive sense of organization and punctuality
10. Impeccable sense of style and aesthetics (“great eye and taste”)
11. Strategic and big picture thinking (conceptual thinker who understands what moves the needle in larger context)
12. Positive can-do attitude (always ask “how” and not stuck at “can’t”)
13. Innovative and creative thinking (an “ideas person” who is an out of the box thinker and problem solver)
14. Professional humility, high integrity and trustworthy
15. Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Influencer Marketing, PR, and social media.
Preferred Education Experience
1. Experience in cosmetic, retail, hospitality, or medical industry experience a plus
2. Phone sales experience preferred
3. Medical spa experience considered a plus
4. Patient Now EMR experience a plus
Competencies and Other Duties
1. Leads People: Sets expectations, holds staff accountable, motivates, coaches and develops the team.
2. Communication: Listens, seeks understanding and feedback, keeps staff and business partners informed. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Collaborative: Fosters an open environment, seeks ideas, listens and involves others.
4. Change Agile: Able to flex with the situation, open to new ideas and ways of doing things, champions change for the staff - helps them to understand the change and embrace it.
5. Time Management: Skilled in prioritizing, planning, delegating and can multitask when needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job has supervisory responsibilities
This position requires work in a fast-paced office environment. This position routinely uses standard office equipment. Exposure to chemicals, disinfectants and latex.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This position requires minimal travel within the Region.
1. Competitive salary
2. Uncapped quarterly bonus
3. Ongoing sales training and mentoring
4. Vitalyc is expanding to 25 locations nationally and career advancement is highly likely for those that execute
5. Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and paid holidays after 60 days of employment
All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Vitalyc Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.