Company’s vision is to be the world’s most trusted cybersecurity partner: the first call our clients make in times of need, respected from the boardroom to the SOC. Our marketing function plays a critical role in driving toward that vision, helping to build our brand and enable us to develop relationships of trust with our clients.
Reporting to Company’s Chief Strategy Officer, the Senior Vice President, Marketing will have full operational and strategic oversight of Company’s marketing function. As a senior executive on Company’s Operating Leadership Group, the SVP of marketing works with senior leaders across our business to help shape an drive our corporate strategy.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Lead our research efforts to understand client buying patterns, behaviors, personas, and needs
- Build demand generation programs to generate significant growth in awareness, preference, and ultimately commercial pipeline
- Oversee a national and regional event portfolio with over 350 events per year
- Work closely with our partners to develop win/win go to market campaigns to jointly solve client cybersecurity needs
- Act as a leader and key steward of the Company brand, helping us to continue to evolve our brand strategy and execution
- Provide strategic direction and execution of revenue generation, demand generation, brand marketing and corporate communication initiatives including public relations and social responsibility.
- Drive the strategy and execution of our thought leadership- working with experts from across the company to amplify Company’s unique insights
- Oversee Company’s digital presence and continue to evolve our website to serve as a platform to share Company’s insights with the world
- Implement measurements and metrics to gauge effectiveness and use as a basis for continuous execution improvement
- Lead Company’s efforts to gain recognition and endorsement by industry analysts
- Build and grow an incredible, industry leading team
- Help foster and drive an energetic, passionate, and collaborative culture- supporting Company’s core values of dedicated, connected, curious, courageous, and inclusive
- Proven track record of leading a marketing organization at a significant scale
- Documented expertise in all areas of marketing including strategy development, customer targeting, branding, research, campaign measurement and optimization, digital and social media, analytics, public relations, promotions, and advertising
- High growth B2B technology or services experience strongly preferred
- Cybersecurity industry experience strongly preferred
- MBA or advanced degree in marketing is preferred