Full-time opportunity, however, we will consider candidates seeking part-time employment
Why Dance, Bigelow, & Co., PC?
- We’re a small firm that’s growing fast - with opportunities for professional growth!
- We’re excited to hear new perspectives and ideas!
- You’re tired of the stresses of big accounting firm life!
- We value our employees – we offer competitive benefits, generous paid time off and opportunities for professional growth!
Since 1984, Dance, Bigelow, & Co., PC, a full-service CPA firm with two locations in the Dallas Fort Worth area, has been providing financial services for both business and individuals. We specialize in tax, attest and business advisory services and are proud of our “small firm” culture, that places a high value on all staff members and respects their desires to be engaged in their families and communities.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a dynamic, self-starting, polished tax leader with 3+ years of recent public accounting tax experience to lead tax engagements for small to mid-size, closely held businesses and individuals at our office in Flower Mound. Working directly with clients in a wide range of industries, you will prepare individual, partnership, corporate and state tax returns; complete complex tax planning & research; gather and review financial records to determine forms needed for tax return preparation; research and resolve tax issues and develop and cultivate professional client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of recent public accounting tax experience progressing in scope and responsibility
- CPA license or on track is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of tax law and GAAP
- Strong organization, communication, analytical, client service, leadership and PC skills including Microsoft Office & QuickBooks software proficiency
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities, professionally represent the firm, interact effectively with clients and staff at all levels and work effectively both within a team environment and independently
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, opportunity for professional growth, businesses casual dress and an ideal work/life balance with the ability to work autonomously and where quality of life is valued.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career with a highly regarded and well-respected firm and are eager to learn more about becoming a key member of our team, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' above.
Dance, Bigelow, & Co., PC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax accountant, senior accountant, tax senior, senior tax accountant, tax manager, CPA, certified public accountant, tax supervisor, tax preparer