Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Manage My Relationship (MMR) Customer Journey is a part of Wells Fargo's Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology that helps our customers manage and interact with their account products. In order to ensure our customers are able to perform the desired transactions without interruptions, our organization places a lot of focus and emphasis on the stability of our environment and compliance with policy and regulatory mandates.
The Technology Business Systems Associate will coordinate with several teams across Wells Fargo technology to collect, understand, consolidate, and review Risks and Compliance actions with senior leadership within the Consumer & Small Business Banking Technology MMR Customer Journey. This individual contributor will have significant influence and personal accountability for ensuring technology leadership is aware of actionable tasks to reduce risk and maintain compliance.
- Develop partnerships with multiple teams to consume information from multiple risk and compliance programs
- Analyze information and derive actionable tasks. Guide technology leadership to focus their resources on taking appropriate actions
- Establish, implement, and manage consistent structure, process, metrics & reporting and management routines within MMR
- Become familiar with our technology change process, production ticketing system, and preventative action process
- Analyze patterns and trends when application teams fall out of compliance and offer remediation recommendations to senior leadership
- Interface with our Technology Control teams and independent risk management and where necessary partner with these teams to raise self-identified issues and corrective actions
- Help manage and drive existing issues and corrective actions in our backlog to resolution
- 5+ years of business systems analysis or design experience as demonstrated through work, military, or education
- 3+ years of risk and regulatory compliance experience
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis and documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of operation work flows/processes
- Knowledge and understanding of governance and compliance expected from providing solutions in systems and technology domains
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Agile experience
- Experience using the team collaboration software Confluence
- JIRA experience
- 5+ years of information technology experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience managing Risk and Compliance within the Financial Services industry
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge in Sharepoint management and development
- Experience consuming large amounts of information, creating condensed content that is easy to consume, and communicating updates to senior leadership
- Experience owning and coordinating deliverables across multiple organizations
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.