Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
- Pay rate: $15 per hour.
- Schedule: Rotating. Initial schedule will be Tuesday-Saturday 9am - 5:30pm. Must be able to rotate to 3rd shift within 6 months
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match starts on your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Transportation Assistant works in administrative capacity within the transportation department. Answers phone, distributes driver pouches, and works with team to ensure all routes are ready for drivers throughout the day. Organizes the delivery documentation that is returned by the drivers after each delivery. Sorts, files, and scans applicable documentation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years of similar work experience required
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Understanding of geography and logistics.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.