JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Performs administrative duties related to the transportation operations. Ensures the department has the necessary materials and equipment
SCHEDULE: Rotating. Initial schedule will be Tuesday-Saturday 9am - 5:30pm. Must be able to rotate to 3rd shift within 6 months.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Works in administrative capacity within the transportation department.
- Answers phone, distributes driver pouches, and works with team to ensure all routes are ready for drivers throughout the day.
- Organizes the delivery documentation that is returned by the drivers after each delivery. Sorts, files, and scans applicable documentation.
- Supports transportation team with various administrative duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of similar work experience required
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Understanding of geography and logistics.
- Office Environment