Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
As the Transportation Business Systems Analyst, you will formulate and define system scopes and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.What You Will Be Doing
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering system capacity, limitations, and desired results.
- Performs business analysis of systems and follows through the full development life cycle.
- Responsible for defining detailed requirements, analyzing business needs and validating solutions with the client.
- May evaluate requirements documented by others.
- Activities include the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex systems.
- Often responsible for achieving operational status within required time parameters and with acceptable operating performance.
- Defines systems objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
- Formulates logical statements of user requirements and develops solutions involving data processing systems of an electronic or manual nature through application of systems and methods engineering techniques.
- Analyzes alternative means of deriving input data to select the most accurate, feasible and economical methods.
- Defines input and output file specifications including file organization.
- Defines controls, conversion procedures and system implementation plans including user training and orientation
- May provide project leadership to lower level staff.
What Drives Success
Having the right qualifications is only a part of what it takes to be a successful employee. At Lennox International, we believe in following a set of behaviors and competencies to achieve your full potential. In this position, it is vital that you embody these core competencies:\u202f\u202f\u202f\u202f
- Communicates Effectively: You demonstrate oral and written communication skills that are clear, conciseand professional.\u202f You are an active listener with interest in others’ insights and points of view.
- Drives Results: You show pride in "getting the job done" with a bias for action, going above and beyond to ensure your responsibilities have been met. During high pressure moments, you work diligently to meet deadlines and show value in your work.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Demonstrates strong technical knowledge of assigned systems.
- Has a good understanding of industry requirements.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, client-server concepts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both end users and IT staff.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization.
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure that rewards results
- Industry leading sales and product training
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Much, much more