Transportation Administrator develops transportation and claims strategy, solutions, policies and procedures for the Americas region for all business divisions. The Administrator is responsible for transportation provider selection, on-time delivery and full chain financial performance development of international and domestic ground, ocean, air, TMS services.
Responsibilities and key activities
- Develop procedures & policies
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for transportation and TMS activities to exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for transportation related claims.
- Leadership - Act as manager for Transportation Specialist (performance and personal development plans, coaching & mentoring, participate in hiring etc.)
- Deliver performance
- Drive on-time performance through consistent communication with Logistics Service providers, strong relationship development, attending business reviews, formal root cause analysis and problem solving and full chain logistics understanding.
- Deliver productivity by developing innovative solutions to deliver full chain solutions.
- Transportation provider on time delivery performance
- Completion of productivity initiatives according to plan
- Completion of commitments and projects according to deadlines
- Associates degree in supply chain / business related disapline, Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of related experience
- Strong background with ERP / Logistic management systems
- Related supply chain certifications are a plus
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)