Design Transportation is Seeking Transportation Operations Manager!
- Able to direct large staff.
- Works well with others
- Able to work with office personnel schedule and vacation time off
- Able to keep phone on after work hours to help office/customers and or drivers
- Is process-oriented and results-oriented in setting and pursuing aggressive goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organizational success and marshaling resources to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, critical-thinking and decision-making skills.
- Is collaborative; builds and works with teams.
- Creative thinker who challenges conventional solutions.
- Demonstrates and promotes ethical behavior.
- Has strong leadership skills and proven judgment of talent, with an emphasis on hiring and developing high performance teams
- Able to rate and quote customers
- Able to work on bids and pricing
- Able to handle CSR Reps as well as Fleet Managers to ensure they are doing their jobs correctly
- Run revenue report to ensure we are keeping up with RPM daily
- Work with customers and/or brokers when handling freight claims
- Work with drivers and help with retention
- Work on employee schedules and holiday schedules
- PC and Internet literate
- 2 year of lead or supervisory experience.
· Understand & Provide leadership to achieve and communicate about revenue goals and objectives
- Transportation experience a must!