**This position can be located in Birmingham, Dallas and Miami**
This position is responsible for receiving inbound Treasury Management calls and assisting clients with the use of all TM services while seamlessly creating a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes effectively managing customer issues identified in the production environment and ensuring all technical support needs are addressed in a timely fashion. Specialist must be able to communicate with clients in a clear, professional and articulate manner. Specialist must be committed to timely resolution of simple and complex problems by using good judgment and applying integrative thinking skills. Specialists must be well educated on the features and functionality of TM services. Specialists are responsible for supporting Treasury Management Sales and Product team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take incoming calls to fulfill servicing requests and provide technical assistance
- Build rapport and deepen client relationships by resolving issues on the first call
- Maintain an advanced knowledge of Treasury Management tools and services from both an end-user and technical perspective
- Present needs based product recommendations to deepen the banking relationship
- Stay abreast of all changes, developments and enhancements for all systems and products
- Ensure all audit and security policies and procedures are followed in accordance with Bank policies and Federal regulations
- Navigate effectively and efficiently through multiple systems
- Possess and demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Provide client focused solutions while being compliant with bank Policies and Procedures
- Partner with other departments within the organization to fulfill client requests
- Work closely with Treasury Management Sales, Product and Implementation groups
- Track client issues to identify product and process improvements or clients at risk due to frequent problems
- Provide customer training and support on the use of TM Products
- Other duties and projects as assigned
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and three to four years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for four-year degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills; strong interpersonal skills with managing technical issues.
- Knowledge of commercial banking products, including Treasury Management products and services.
- Strong commitment to client satisfaction.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc):
CTP, CCM or AAP preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)