Our client in the Dallas area is searching for a Senior UI/UX Designer to make software user friendly and easy-to-use for their clients.
As a Sr UI/UX Designer on our team, you should have experience with software design and wireframe tools and have a portfolio of professional design projects that shows your work with web/mobile applications. We are searching for someone who can create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs. The individual should bring experience in translating user problems into reasonable solution designs.
The Senior UX/UI Designer will collaborate with the broader product team including product management developers, and key business stakeholders to solve complex user experience problems and articulate clear design requirements in a human-centered framework:
- Participate in user research activities such as user interviews, surveys, and usability studies.
- Prototype concepts for communication with the business, to aid in sales demos, development, and usability studies.
- Translate research insights into product ideas and solutions.
- Represent the voice of the user(s) in business and product conversations and decisions.
- Design user flows, wireframes and pixel-perfect high-fidelity mockups at a high level and build out refined details.
- Present, articulate, and sell design ideas and recommendations to product management and business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other UX designers to translate requirements for use by Engineering colleagues.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into elegant design decisions based on data, trends, and industry best practices.
UX & Design Responsibilities
- Contribute to team standards for “what is good experience design” and design quality, including keeping our UI design pattern library up to date.
- Mentor less experienced designers.
- Be a valued, respected and respectful representative of the User Experience & Design team.
- Work in partnership with the engineering team to implement UI patterns and ensure visual consistency across all products and demos.
- Document and maintain user interface design specification and templates.
?To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5+ years of equivalent experience in interaction design, HCI, graphic design, industrial design, computational design.
- Experience creating process flows, user flows, prototypes, highly detailed wireframes and high-fidelity mockups for early stage ideas and complex web (enterprise and mobile preferred) applications.
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.