UX Visual Designer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of the largest American Banks in the country.
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: 12 months contract with possibility of renewal.
Candidate must be eligible for direct W2 employment without sponsorship.
The Visual/Interaction Designer is responsible for shaping and improving the user experience through design and considering the effects of typography, space, layouts, color illustrations and photography on the usability of digital product. You will be combine a thorough knowledge of current design trends, and a working knowledge of front-end development to interface across a variety of digital products.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Creates accessible interaction modules, screen layouts, style guides, pattern libraries, images, icons and other visual elements for approved and funded projects.
- Applies and updates existing brand (visual and interaction) standards to accommodate new products and campaigns.
- Presents and communicates design and design goals to teammates and partners.
- Validates code is built as designed during projects (according to brand standards, style guides and pattern libraries).
- Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peer designers to ensure they accurately represent the brand.
- Work with contemporary tools, including Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud to design new interaction modules, page layouts, style guides, images, icons, animations and other visual elements
- Present and communicate designs and design goals to teammates, partners, and leadership.
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability test sessions
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant Visual Design, Animation discipline OR
- Minimum 5 years of visual design experience using tools such as Sketch, Invision and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Must have experience designing effective interface for mobile phone, tablet, web and other mobile devices.
- Experience creating wireframes and prototypes.
- Experience in presenting and communicating designs to teams, leadership and cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of current digital design trends as well as design fundamentals.
- Passionate about all aspects of the digital space and understands how to translate.
- Ability to read / write and speak in Spanish language is nice to have.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.