As the Value Stream Manufacturing Engineer, will be responsible to lead customer technical communications, product initiation, product-level continuous improvement and sustainment. Will demonstrate the technical expertise to our customer as well driving the plan, implementation and manufacturing engineering effort for development projects, including the design and development of processes, equipment, and documentation to successfully implement new products into manufacturing. Enhance productivity and product quality of existing products and processes with a strong emphasis on Lean and six sigma to ensure quality and manufacturability by enforcing engineering and manufacturing guidelines.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Conduct continuous improvement efforts at the product level to reduce defects, improve yields, and improve productivity in order to deliver customer excellence.
- Conduct analysis of product metric data to assess efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support efforts to identify root causes of failures and sub-standard performance, and improve efficiency.
- Support development of short- and long-term action plans to remedy root causes and improve efficiency.
- Lead actions required and execution of short- and long-term action plans for CAPA. Coordinate Failure Analysis, as required.
- Serve as the technical expert as it relates to the customer's product.
- Lead response and actions to address customer technical inquiries and concerns.
- Lead design for manufacturability discussions with the customer to improve manufacturability, profitability, quality, throughput, and resolve documentation errors.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.