This position is responsible for leading and managing the Access Network Services Sales (Wireless Network) sales, forging new business relationships and developing opportunities with various Telcos/Carriers/OEM’s in USA, other than ATT.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented, experienced leader with strong account strategy and services sales background. Must have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, possess the ability to handle many competing priorities within customer accounts and possess a strong focus to drive new business while exceeding quarterly and annual order, revenue and margin targets.
Dallas is preferred but position could be located remotely in other metro area as well.
- Hands on experience for defining and implementing the go to market sales strategy, managing customer interaction and driving services/solution sales
- Lead the discussion and opportunities with clients in the area of the Access (wireless NW) and services and operations aspects in order to generate profitable revenue
- Responsible for devising and executing sales strategy to meet/exceed sales targets
- Developing & reviewing sales proposals
- Handling customer negotiations & commercial discussions
- Contract Management & large deal focus
- Develop and implement short, medium and long-range go-to-market sales objectives and business plans to drive growth
- Managing and coaching the team members for developing sales strategy, reviewing funnel, targets and KPI’s and making appropriate commercial offers/proposals to customers.
- Developing and nurturing excellent customer relationships
- Managing cross functional aspects like bid/price/TCO approvals from bid management team/finance/delivery/CEO office, as appropriate
- Managing external partners for solution sales
- On shore/offshore team management & interworking