The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
Vice President Diversity & Inclusion
The Vice President, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is responsible for setting DE&I strategy for Brink's with an initial focus on the U.S. This role's main mission is to help Brink's improve diversity representation at all levels of leadership and in our pipeline; and build an inclusive culture that supports the attraction and retention of diverse talent.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with CHRO and Executive Leadership Team to establish objectives and outcomes for DE&I for the company.
- Lead the development and implementation of diversity strategy, initiatives, tools and processes focused on the development of a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace in alignment with and in pursuance of business objectives.
- Partner with business and human resources leadership in the design and implementation of strategies and tactics to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce; collaborate with human resource sub functional areas to ensure diversity and equity goals are established and met.
- Maintain a strong awareness of both US and global diversity issues and trends; educate internal stakeholders on diversity, equity and inclusion matters.
- Develop and deploy employee resource group strategy; initiate ERGs based on shared identities, affinities, or interests, and support ongoing ERG meetings; support ERGs in establishing clear charters and supporting outcomes aligned with business objectives.
- Coach and mentor HR and line leaders; assign work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assesses performance.
- Partner with Global Head of Talent and Learning to ensure D&I training and sequence is complementary with other curricula.
- Cultivate partnerships with community members, community organizations, and suppliers aligned to our DE&I vision, mission and goals.
The right candidate should be:
- Visionary and strategic while being practical and relevant
- Able to clearly articulate DE&I value and plans to executive leadership
- Balanced in their approach, with executive presence and ability to build trust and credibility
- Influential, collaborative and motivational
- An exceptional listener with high EQ
- Able to resolve conflict and move teams forward
Experience and Education
The right candidate will have:
- Experience inside an organization with a mature DE&I strategy and approach
- Engagement with and influence of executive leadership teams
- Led successful D&I initiatives within a matrixed environment.
- Launched a D&I effort which required developing all org design, roles, training, communications
- Led a major transformation or change initiative
- Demonstrated progress against organizational resistance or barriers
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's Degree preferred
- 15+ years of relevant business experience; 5+ years in a D&I leadership role
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.