Dallas/Ft. Worth healthcare facility seeking new VP of Finance!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ethan Castelow
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $175,000 - $185,000 per year
A bit about us:
If you have advanced leadership experience in financial operations within the healthcare field, look no further!
We're looking for a Vice President of Finance that's an inspirational thinker and has a passion for medical excellence. If you're ready to join a dynamic team, we're the perfect place for you. You will partner in formulating the company’s future financial direction and supporting tactical initiatives, by leading long-range planning, annual budgeting and forecast processes.
We aim to provide excellent outcomes of continuing care services. Our patient-focused, integrated network of healthcare services includes transitional care, rehabilitation, chronic care, home health services, hospice, and pharmacy.
If you have leadership experience in healthcare financial operations then this is the opportunity you will not want to pass up!
Why join us?
- We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match
- CEU reimbursement
- Vacation, sick, holidays,
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance plans
- Highly competitive compensation package.
- Minimum of 5 years’ advanced leadership experience in the financial operations of Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and financial analysis related to healthcare
- Advanced knowledge of Medicare and Multi-State Medicaid reimbursement regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to evaluate business opportunities within the context of a larger organization and its objectives
- Results oriented and outcome based
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.