Reporting to the CEO, you will lead the team that handles all Human Resources operations for an increasing number of remote home-based staff, as well as offices in Los Angeles, and New York. You will also have frequent interaction with the entire executive team, helping to develop and support our business strategy, and implementing people-related plans. Ultimately, your impact will span talent acquisition, development, and retention, supporting organizational productivity, and our distinctive culture.
This is a remote position, with quarterly travel to offices in NY and LA.
What does the job entail
- Own the creation, delivery and effectiveness of several core human resources programs, initiatives and policies across employee life cycle to promote A-level talent attraction, retention, and development
- Oversee payroll, benefits, compensation, talent acquisition, talent management, performance management, training & development, compliance, and employee relations
- Creating and implement effective diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, focused on measurable results
- Collaborate with the executive team to support Company’s vision, help actualize our objectives, build our team, and strengthen our culture
- Develop and continually manage and refine scalable human resources processes to keep improving the employee experience and ensure ongoing competitiveness
- Working with HR Staff, mediate employee relations and performance issues and provide counsel on appropriate methods for resolution
- Manage exit and onboarding processes
- Consult with executive team, and company leaders to assess, develop, implement, and re-assess human resources programs.
- Interact with vendors and external partners to create and maintain relationships and negotiate contracts on occasion.
- Manage and develop the HR, facilities, and talent acquisition teams
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment law matters related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance, including OFCCP, and Cal OSHA compliance. We are a federal government contractor
- Develop effective team relationships to foster thoughtful HR practices among company leaders, and improved engagement and morale throughout
Is this you
- Proven success a senior level, or VP experience in a fast-paced environment, with multiple offices across geographies
- 7+ years of HR Generalist/HRBP with leadership experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role. Experience reporting to CEO or CFO is a plus
- Experience creating and implementing effective diversity, equity, and inclusion programs, with proven results
- Proven track-record partnering with executives to help achieve corporate objectives
- Ability to synthesize, interpret and gain insights from human resources analytics to inform decision making and provide proactive, creative solutions to business leaders
- Experience managing human resources operations including payroll, benefits, recruiting, training and development, as well as compliance
- High EQ / interpersonal skills
- Strong facilitation & coaching skills
- Well-organized with excellent project management and leadership experience
- Outstanding communication (public speaking experience a plus)
- Highly agile and adaptable to changes within a fast-paced dynamic environment. At Company our success is based on changing before we have to. That’s the nature of the competitive wireless industry
- Experience with the HR side of mergers & acquisitions a plus
- Experience with Affirmative Action and OFCCP Compliance preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required, HR Certifications a plus
- Able and willing to work from Company’s NY and / or LA offices at least once quarterly, as well as traveling to other locations periodically
- Experience in high tech companies