Uncle Sam wants you! To be more specific, over 4 million out-of-work Americans need your help. Yep, that's four, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero. No pressure.
CareerBuilder's goal is simple but massive: we're going to knock some zeroes off that number. We are leading The Great RehireTM to rebuild a strong, diverse workforce-and fast. CareerBuilder supports the 67% of Americans without a college degree, the ones who keep everything running and need help the most.
Summary of the Job:
You're either an undiscovered gem of a marketer or you've been promoted rapidly in a recognizable, culturally relevant brand but are looking to find more meaning in your work and be part of something bigger than yourself. You excel at either brand strategy or performance marketing. As a brand strategist, you have board rooms on the edge of their seats as you unravel an insight. As a performance marketer, you have a strong point of view around experimentation and what it takes to be an agile marketer today. You've been waiting to be seen and supported in a way that leapfrogs your career into the next phase of your personal and professional evolution. Join us as we rebrand and reintroduce CareerBuilder to the world and help millions of people get back to work.
You'll step in to help lead a fast-moving, spirited team and be responsible for overall marketing activities for the organization, including brand strategy, B2B and B2C marketing, media, communications, thought leadership, PR, KPI tracking and reporting. You will also work closely with senior executives on product management, product development, sales, and clients to understand product strengths, opportunities for improvement, customer requirements and selling needs.
You model strong business collaboration skills, leadership presence, and organizational maturity to bring the company to the next level. You shine without being asked.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, media, public relations, advertising, events, direct marketing, online marketing, content, creative services, analytics, and social media
- Oversee the development, orchestration, and execution of the B2B marketing plans in support of the company's go-to-market strategy
- Oversee the client advocacy and loyalty efforts that inform and shape the company's strategic direction
- Partner with business and functional leaders to translate key strategic priorities into an organizational plan that connects effective KPIs with the resources required
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that enhance brand and champion brand identity
- Generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization
- Define the go-to-market strategy of new and existing products to ensure the highest level of product adoption.
- Oversee product marketing initiatives, including the creation of marketing content materials, development of communication strategy, and identification of appropriate marketing channels.
- Provide oversight to the organization's market intelligence activities to understand the competitive landscape and define product market position
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives, making changes as needed
- 10+ years of experience as a marketing generalist
- Experience with multi-channel marketing, working with sales teams, events, digital marketing
- Experience overseeing marketing in a two-sided marketplace (B2B and B2C)
- Analytical skills and experience using data to support decisions
- Be agile and comfortable changing strategy when necessary
- Experience managing large marketing budget
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; strong sense of urgency.
- Able to develop outstanding business relationships and provide functional leadership