Company is looking for a VP of Marketing who can help IDX become the top anatomic pathology laboratory in the market. The VP of Marketing is responsible for increasing market share in each of Company’ chosen specialties, by positioning, developing, and leading marketing of IDX pathology services and solutions, per all applicable laws and regulations. Our VP of Marketing is a key member within our senior leadership team responsible for driving the organization forward while promoting our value proposition across all marketing platforms. You will own the Company brand and drive its growth and reputation as you develop and execute a cutting-edge marketing strategy designed to champion our products and services.
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders across the company (sales, medical practice, operations, finance, legal) to develop a strategic marketing plan to achieve established sales goals, drive brand awareness, and maximize brand loyalty.
- Virtual Sales Enablement: Train sales team members and ensure the provision of tools and resources to support the acquisition of new business.
- Manage digital integration of corporate marketing strategy, implementing a virtual sales platform and coordinating marketing plans.
- Industry Expertise: Analyze competitors and existing market conditions to determine optimal sales and marketing strategies to promote the Company brand and accelerate our business growth.
- Create consistency in Company’ marketing efforts to drive reputation for quality, reliability, and client satisfaction.
- Conceptualize and implement client-focused marketing initiatives designed to achieve established sales goals, drive brand awareness, and maximize brand loyalty.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives, making changes as needed.
- Advises IDX executive leadership on relevant marketing concerns as communicated through our sales and service teams, strategic business partners, and regulatory bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Strategic, senior marketing professional with 8+ years of hands-on experience leading marketing activities for a healthcare organization without requiring a large team to succeed; Laboratory marketing experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of direct management experience with demonstrated success leading and motivating teams as well as managing cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of current healthcare issues, and some familiarity with local, regional, state, and national market trends.
- Proven leadership experience in both developing and executing innovative marketing strategies to meet objectives - both short and long-term.
- Must possess a digital portfolio demonstrating marketing work.
- Strong branding and reputation management skills.
- Proactive approach to work; strong personal drive and desire for feedback
- Proven ability to analyze complex business problems and conceptualize work streams with minimal supervision.
- Ability to negotiate and influence across functions to drive results.
- Proficient Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio software knowledge and experience required.
- Drive for Results (Service, Quality, and Continuous Improvement) – Ensure procedures and processes are in place that lead to delivery of quality results and continually reassess their effectiveness to achieve continuous improvement.
- Communications – Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization to achieve the desired results.
- Teamwork – Commitment to the achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
- Customer Service Focus – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding the client/customer needs and the client/customer by exceeding service and quality expectations.