The Vice President, Regional Information Technology is responsible for implementation of CHC's Information Technology Operational and Cyber Security strategies for our South and Central Texas, Texas Facilities. The Vice President will work in close coordination with the Senior Vice President of Information Technology, CHC executives, and facility leadership responsible for assigned facilities to plan, implement, and manage all Information Technology and Cyber Security strategies and activities.
The Vice President will work closely with local administration at assigned facilities to support clinical and financial initiatives which drive value for CHC and assigned facilities through effective management of Information Technology and security initiatives. The Vice President will identify and recommend opportunities to innovate, standardize, and centralize Information Technology services where there is demonstrated need and benefit in leveraging or expanding CHC capabilities. The Vice President will coordinate with the Senior Vice President and stakeholders to evaluate recommendations and develop plans, ensuring implementation goals are met.
The Vice President will assist the Security Officer and Assistant Security Officer with the development, implementation, and oversight of policies and programs which improve the protection of digital assets and reduce organizational risk for assigned facilities. The Vice President will also support the Security Officer in any related investigation, documentation, and remediation activities.
The Vice President will work with the Senior Vice President to develop and implement processes, metrics, and management tools, to provide effective oversight and performance of assigned facilities. These tools include but are not limited to strategic plans, operational and security metrics, and project management reports.
The Vice President will serve as the highest level local IT leader for assigned facilities with responsibility for oversight of local staff members and will have input into local and regional hiring and firing decisions, and job performance reviews.
- Works with corporate and local stakeholders to ensure alignment of CHC and assigned facility strategies
- Oversees the development, management, and execution of assigned facility's annual project plans, ensuring that activities and projects are resourced appropriately
- Participates in corporate and local facility leadership and committee meetings as required
- Oversees development and implementation of local IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and services.
- Benchmarks, analyzes, reports, and makes recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems at assigned facilities
- Ensures quality, accuracy and timeliness of deliverables
- Develops and implements CHC corporate security program initiatives
- Assists Security Officer with investigations and documentation
- Educates facility leaders on the importance of security and impacts on organizational risk
- Provides Senior Vice President with insight and input on innovative technologies and services for future expansion and alignment
- Monitors changes/requirements in healthcare-related information technology and security
- Performance miscellaneous related duties as assigned