Company is seeking a leader for its Strategic Accounts Strategy and Marketing team. Our team creates the go-to-market strategy for how we win with Strategic Accounts, builds marketing plans that demonstrate our thought leadership, drive growth, retention, and engagement, and supports the business in promoting our value. In this challenging and highly visible role, the Vice President leads the team that focuses on creating business, portfolio, and go to market strategies for Strategic Accounts using customer and market insights. In addition, the team is responsible for annual strategic planning, customer-specific strategic planning, and driving growth for this $90B business. The team maintains an Enterprise First mindset and fosters collaboration with other teams across Company.
Develop Customer-Specific Strategies That Drive Business Success
- Develops annual Company point of view on the market which leads to the creation of a baseline for our customer-specific strategies and plans and supports an annual customer strategy development meeting along with quarterly business review meetings.
- Coordinates across Company business units to ensure a holistic view of the Company-customer relationship and to develop new and unique solutions to bring to market.
- Uses deep understanding of the market to propose and evaluate differentiating product and business solutions that help our customers with their challenge areas and helps to grow and expand our footprint
- Establishes annual customer objectives, prioritizes areas of focus, and applies business unit context while understanding the interests and concerns of key stakeholders across the enterprise to inform a broad, Company-wide viewpoint
- Defines and manages multiple and complex strategic projects towards high quality deliverables (including financial analysis and pro formas) and timelines
- Drives internal alignment to the business unit and customer-specific strategies to ensure execution.
Grow the Business Through Effective Marketing Strategies
- Provides the deep understanding of the market, our customer, and our product portfolio needed to effectively tell our value story
- Manages team that tells the compelling story of “why Company” to specialty providers in support of customer retention and growth
- Drives a united perspective on how to evolve our solution portfolio based on a deep understanding of our customer needs, engagement with our solutions and the competitive landscape
- Acts as the internal champion for coordinated and compelling promotion across Company, connecting the dots to tie together our various efforts across all teams and channels
- Brings innovation to how our brand and solution portfolio shows up to customers based on a comprehensive understanding of our customers, competitors and the market environment
- Leads team that creates and executes on promotions to raise awareness of the positive impact we have on practices and to deepen customer relationships – including immersive digital and live event experiences, segment and solution campaigns & communications, executive emails & presentations, field enablement, etc.
Manage the Specialty Provider Strategy and Marketing Team
- Manages relationships with key leaders and project stakeholders throughout organization, effectively navigates process to lead, influence and reach consensus with or without formal authority or people management responsibilities
- Generates and manages pipeline of strategy and marketing projects across National Accounts.
- Organizes, coordinates, tracks and creates tools to manage and report on team projects, timelines, issues and successes in conjunction with all necessary participants
- Oversees budget and forecast responsibility for related activities
- 15+ years strategy and marketing experience, or relevant industry experience (e.g., finance).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading and driving teams in complex organizations
- 4-year Bachelor's degree in business or finance, or related field or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Healthcare industry experience required with knowledge of stakeholders, trends, economic drivers and policy across healthcare
- Experience evaluating industry trends, developing long-term implications and recommending pragmatic strategies for new business opportunities
- Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive customer growth and retention within a large healthcare company
- Proven Analytical Rigor: ability to bring structure to ill-defined problems and intellectual leadership to problem solving; synthesize insights from analysis and ensure credible, actionable recommendations
- In-depth understanding of financial modeling and experience with financial planning, budgeting and capital allocation in the context of strategic planning to maximize shareholder value
- Proven ability to develop rapport and credibility across the organization, promote ideas and proposals persuasively
- Experience working and navigating in a Matrix Organization with the ability to navigate complex organization with shifting priorities
General office demands. Occasional travel, around 20%.