The Treasury Management Product Manager will be assigned ownership of specific Treasury Management products and services. They will be responsible for managing the product throughout the product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategies and objectives. They will conduct product and market research to ensure that TBK Treasury Management products are the most innovative and competitive in the markets we serve. This position will partner with internal teams, senior management, other project teams, Treasury Management Sales Officers and Treasury Management Support to define the strategies, capabilities and required functionality of TM products.
As owner of the product(s), the product manager will be responsible for go-to-market tasks, development of marketing materials, website content, and system and end user documentation. They will also be responsible for the development, testing, sales support and customer support of their products as well as manage the profitability of these services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
New Product Design and Planning
- Research and analyze the marketplace. Identify trends and potential competitors.
- Define product requirements and use cases.
- Manage the product according to banking industry rules and regulations.
- Manage product roadmap and enhancements.
- Responsible for testing and managing product upgrades.
Product Pricing and Profitability
- Develop bank-wide product strategy and define market opportunities.
- Research pricing and manage product profitability.
Product Sales and Promotion
- Partner with marketing teams to develop an effective marketing and sales strategy.
Responsible for product launch including leadership and development of:
- CRM campaigns
- Branch/ Officer/Service training
- Sales tools/ Collateral material
- Implementation process
- Service and support requirements
- Risk Assessments
- Product policies and procedures
- Audit requirements
- Track and manage sales success
- Monitor client and partner feedback.
- College degree preferred.
- Prior Treasury Management experience required
- 3 -5 years of experience in Treasury Management Sales, Operations, and/or Product Management
- Understanding of business Payment and Receivable processes
- Understanding of Real Time Payment solutions
Skills And Abilities Required
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Able to modify sales approach to suit client personalities
- Adaptable, open to, and respectful of differing points of view
- Ability to cope with organization change in a positive manner
- Seize opportunities without direction
- Anticipates change in business environment
- Able to manage multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail and good planning and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Technical expertise is preferred.