Date: 10/15/2020 12:00:00 AM
Immediate hire Warehouse Positions
(Order selector , palletizer ,Stockers etc)
Location: Arlington Texas
Shifts and Pay:
1st Shift: Mon-Fri 6:00AM-2:30PM Pay: $13.10
2nd-Shift: 3:30PM to 12:00AM Pay: $13.85
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. If you’re looking to grow your career, or just need a part-time gig, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
About the Position:
Our Client is located in Arlington Texas area, we have immediate openings for Order selector , palletizer ,Stocker and we can have you working next week.
We are looking for very energetic individual with a strong work ethic for our Clients warehouse that have Order selector , palletizer ,Stocker experience, 1. Stocks product based on product label information. Verifies correct product is stocked in proper location using radio frequency scanner, Transports, scans and places stock into their proper pick locations within the facility and any other per business need .An individual who can work in a fast-paced very physical environment.
Monday - Friday 3:30PM - 12:00AM
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with product slotting and re-slotting as needed.
- Assists with maintenance and research to prevent product locations from being unable to fulfill required pick demand.
- Follows all standard operating procedures and adheres to all stated productivity requirements while performing the job.
- Maintains work areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Works safely and complies with all established safety rules and practices.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- Previous distribution center / warehouse experience required
- Electric pallet jack a plus
- Able to twist, squat, and bend during shift
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Being able to pass background check and drug test
Benefits and Perks:
- Weekly Pay
- 40+ hours a week
- Day 1 Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Pay Rate: $13.85
- Temp and Temp to Hire position
If you have the above experience and are immediately available, please apply NOW for consideration.
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer