Company Overview:At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. Position Summary:The Workforce Manager will own the development of strategic workforce management planning including activity forecasting and long-term staff planning. This position is responsible for overseeing the workforce planning and scheduling across multiple sites (primarily Aurora, Irving, Wichita, Knoxville, Rochester, Jacksonville) and business units throughout ADT. This role primarily supports the Care organization but also provides support to the Sales, Collections, Account Management, Provisioning, CMS, and other ADT customer service centers. The objective of this position is to optimize service level targets while ensuring the most efficient use of company staffing resources. The position will be responsible for defining roles and responsibilities, and team hiring decisions. This position leads and directs a team of analysts that develop activity forecasting and staffing plans.
- Develop ADT’s forecasting and scheduling strategy
- Lead and develop a team of workforce planning analysts
- Coordinate and collaborate with other business units throughout ADT
- Collaborates with site leadership to identify areas of improvement in improving service level performance and workforce optimization
- Coordinate, drive and measure results in short and long-term forecasting, resource scheduling
- Utilize WFM software tools and planning processes to generate and create optimized agent schedules and plan offline activities to ensure all SLAs and operational targets are met
- Analyze contact center performance history to determine optimum off line activities as well as identifying shrinkage and occupancy issues
- Review contact volume forecasts and staffing gaps with customer service management team on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Coordinate with customer service leadership to develop and maintain call flows, toll free number routing and call prompts, hold messaging and greetings.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors who supply the software for WFM and phones systems.
- Establish and maintain communication channels with business development, customer service leadership, operations management, training and marketing, regarding events that impact call and email volumes.
- Provide executive level reports on workload trends & staffing requirements
- Engage in overall customer service strategy and defining how to provide the best customer experience while continuing to drive maximum efficiency. This position must be able to align WFM efforts to overall customer outcomes and support company objectives.
- Projects may include but not limited to; lead role on WFM software projects related to telecommunications, capacity planning, and staff planning.
- Ensure schedules generated by workforce analysts at each center meet service objectives and make best use of resources
- Implement a set of best practices in workforce management across all sites to ensure consistent processes and procedures
- Implemented load balancing to maintain appropriate occupancy and utilization levels across sites
- Develop and maintain site capacity plans
- Develop and implement contingency staffing models.
- Ensure adherence/compliance to national workforce management policies and procedures in all sites.