The Advertising and Go To Market (GTM) Specialist provides day-to-day support to the Marketing team in the development of the Residential, Health and Emerging Market marketing programs and materials.
- Handle the ongoing day-to-day activities of execution production and project management for advertising.
- Work with the Advertising and Media teams to execute go-to-market activities, communicate plans to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to build and present the Marketing team’s weekly go-to-market meeting agenda.
- Liaison with Accounts Payable, Indirect Sourcing and Agency Partners for invoice payment verification and vendor management.
- Ensure all communications are product, service and legally correct prior to production. Follow all ADT required procedures for approval.
Education (minimum and preferred)
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- 1 - 3 years of experience in marketing-related field
- Experience in project management
- Understanding of the development process for creative strategy and execution
- Experience working cross-functionally in an organization
- Creative agency background or experience managing/interfacing with agency of record
- Exceptional organization and communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently even when programs are complex or ambiguous
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project and people skills
ADT Team member competencies; related to our Core Values of TRUST, COLLABORATION, SERVICE and INNOVATION
- Ethics & values
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Interpersonal savvy
Marketing Leadership competencies
- Decision quality