If you are a Auditor with experience, please read on!
Job Title: Auditor- Government/Real Estate
Location: San Rafael, CA - Remote Option Available
Salary: $100k-$140k with bonus potential based on company performance and individual performance
Benefits Company paid health insurance, along with full benefits suite package.
We are recognized as the industry leader in accounting for California Community Choice Aggregations that target reducing the cost of electric power while increase the percentage of electricity generated from renewable sources. The mission of our accounting department services is to promote the efficiency of government-provided services and the effective communication of financial activity while providing important internal controls for the safeguarding of resources. We are looking for a seasoned Auditor specializing in CA local government and real estate entities to maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services.
What You Will Be Doing
What Youll Be Doing
- Take a lead role in planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements with a variety of clients.
- Gain understanding of clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry specific GAAP and GAAS issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, and work with client management and staff to perform audit services.
- Assess risks and evaluate the client's internal control structure.
- Identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Prepare engagement reports of findings and recommendations.
- Prepare financial statements.
What You Need for this Position
- CPA preferred, strongly considered
- 4+ years recent auditing experience
- Familiarity with government accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Superior MS Excel skills
- Business writing skills
What's In It for You
- $100,000-$140,000 DOE with discretionary bonus on top
- Company-paid health insurance, full benefits suite package.
- Generous retirement plan contributions
So, if you are a seasoned Auditor with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Darren Vinh
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DV3-1692000 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Darren Vinh - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.