Business Development Manager
In this role, you will be expected to work with our team of sales professionals selling maintenance and repair products to medium and large manufacturing facilities across the nation.
Hi-Line, Inc., is a national distributor of over 100,000, Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) Products. Established in 1959, we are America's Mobile Industrial Hardware Store, we provide high-quality products to a wide variety of customers from one of our mobile stores across the nation. Hi-Line helps our customers achieve greater productivity, reduce downtime and cost by providing "Quality Products, Quality Service, at a Competitive Price".
Maximize the company's revenue by growing the existing accounts within the manufacturing industry as well as identifying and developing new accounts across the country that are consistent with Hi-Line's business model.
- Be able to effectively articulate ideas, plans, projects, and courses of action to support customers' needs.
- Capability to identify and understand a customers' products and services to formulate strategies to drive revenue.
- Establish priorities to implement a strategic plan to accomplish sales goals.
- Understand Hi-Line's value proposition and be able to properly convey that to the customer to grow sales.
- Be able to practice independent judgment and discretion when interacting with customers in determining products and offerings.
- Ability to understand, apply, and analyze sales data/information regarding customers and accounts.
- Pursue, negotiate, and obtain RFP with medium and large manufacturing facilities.