Kforce has a client in Irving, TX that is seeking a Clerical Associate.
In this role, the Clerical Associate will be working for the Remediation Department and will be reviewing images of paper items on a computer (such as checks), verifying and correcting the information that is captured electronically via the 10-key section of their keyboard. This will include correcting the dollar amount, routing number, account number, check number, and in some cases the payee's name. The majority of the Clerical Associate's day will be spend doing numeric data entry, so familiarity, speed and accuracy with the 10-key section of the keyboard is critical. Some overtime will be required.
- Clerical Associate will review and correct deposit/check transactions identified as bad or defective prior to nightly processing
- Making sure to complete the work in a timely manner in order to meet our Service Level Agreements
- Promote strong internal controls through proactive identification and communication of issues
- Support corporate and line of business projects that impact deposit accounts
- Clerical Associate will ensure adherence to corporate accounting, compliance and risk policies
Remediation Areas of Expertise
- Centralized correction/keying of MICR information to correct errors and post customer checks prior to