The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Aramark Healthcare is searching for a General Manager candidates with Hospital Healthcare experience in the areas of Environmental Services, Facilities Engineering and Transportation for opportunities in Plano, TX. The GM is responsible for Aramark Healthcare and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. Leads departments of all services managed. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other departments to provide a unified experience for patients, residents, visitors, and employees. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, completing assessments and developing necessary action plans to provide optimal managed services and drive patient and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to all safety and sanitation standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels with client organization, including conducting rounding. Identifies Aramark service expansion opportunities.
- Provides overall direction for all Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for components accounting functions.
- Ensure consistent application to all Aramark Healthcare operating systems.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Responsible for all department budgets, reporting weekly and monthly financial information.
- Owns relationship and communication with C-Suite, and identifies and evaluates key partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years progressive management experience managing a complex business with $1+Million financial and operational responsibility for that business, multi-site OR multi-departmental.
- Environmental, Facility Engineering role in large complex multi site preferred.
- Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of the client and support staff.
- Ability to write business letters, summaries and reports, using prescribed format and conform to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style.
- Ability to train, develop and grow internal management teams
- Requires management and leadership skills and the ability to work with confidential employee, client, and Aramark information.